Image: Shutterstock

If your boyfriend is having a bad or deadening day, information technology is a proficient idea to cheer him upwards with a compliment. Our list of prissy and funny things to say to your beau are a peachy manner to make him happy. Whether someone is facing a bad day or non, compliments are e'er welcome. Merely like you lot, your young man loves compliments also. Then, make it a habit to highlight the good things virtually him now so. It will make him feel cared for and loved. Healthy relationships thrive on good conversations. The practice of appreciation boosts your partner's confidence and encourages them to be better. And then, shower your fellow with compliments and sentinel the magic happen. Read on to observe some of the near nicest, cute, and funny things you lot tin say to your boyfriend and make him cook for you.

Things To Say To Your Swain

Want to say something cheesy to lift your fellow's mood? Try these compliments to make them smile.

Cute things to say to your swain over text

  1. I am thinking of yous.
  2. I miss your cute smile.
  3. You will my knight in shining armor.
  4. Thinking about y'all gives me butterflies in my stomach.
  5. You lot are the best beau anyone tin ask for.
  6. I beloved you more than than java. And I don't share my coffee with anyone. E'er.
  7. No 1 has ever made me feel this mode before.
  8. The 24-hour interval I met you is one of the best days of my life.
  9. You feel like home. Yous ARE domicile.
  10. If I start writing down why I love you, the paper pile would reach the moon and beyond.
  11. The idea of you makes my eye sing.
  12. You were made only for me.
  13. I'm so thankful God placed you in my life so I tin feel how wonderful it is to exist in dear.
  14. I can't cease thinking most yous.
  15. I tin can't expect to see you tonight.
  16. You look so cute when your pilus is messy.
  17. I love the way you always call up of me starting time.
  18. You are the best thing that has happened to me in a while.
  19. Y'all make me feel special.
  20. Skilful morn. My day starts with yous on my heed.
  21. I tin can't get you out of my head.
  22. I dreamed about you lot concluding night. Come over to brand the dream come truthful?
  23. I wish you lot were here now.
  24. I want to hug you and then hard correct now.
  25. Yous stone my world.
  26. I am falling for you, and I promise you will catch me.
  27. You take my breath away.
  28. Every fourth dimension I see y'all, I autumn in dearest with you all over again.
  29. Yous brand my world awesome.
  30. It is non my mistake I love you so much. It is yours!
  31. Why are you then handsome?
  32. Y'all are the reason I smiling.
  33. I am lucky that yous are in my life.
  34. You are my Romeo, and I am your Juliet.
  35. The sparkle in your optics dazzles me.
  36. Just thinking of you makes me smiling.
  37. I honey how y'all make me laugh.
  38. Dreaming of y'all.
  39. Are you lot having a smashing day, sweetheart?
  40. The idea of y'all warms my heart. Practiced night, darling!
  41. I wish you were here right at present to hug me tightly.
  42. I feel condom when yous are with me.
  43. I dear how caring you are.
  44. You have helped me go a ameliorate woman.
  45. I couldn't accept done all this if it hadn't been for you.
  46. Thanks for choosing me and existence past my side always.
  47. My friends are so jealous of me because I accept you.
  48. You are awesome.
  49. You remind my Mr. Incredible!And then strong, dedicated, and caring.
  50. I honey your sense of humor.
  51. Practise you know how much I honey yous?
  52. I don't think that anyone stood past me similar you did.
  53. You lot plough whatever situation funny with a comeback, and I love it when you do that.
  54. I love the empathy and kindness you bear witness to animals.
  55. Every day with you is like an adventure.
  56. I tin can't stop smiling when I am with y'all.
  57. I would do anything to make yous smile.
  58. I am and then proud of you.
  59. I love you so much that words cannot express.
  60. I admire your diligence, grit, and determination.
  61. I don't think I volition e'er meet someone that could actually compare to yous.
  62. You lot are and so sincere in whatsoever yous practice.
  63. Have I ever told you how much I love you? I can't say it enough sometimes.
  64. You give 100% to everything in your life, including our relationship.
  65. Don't think I didn't notice the good affair that you did there.
  66. I could explain why I dear you, but it would have me forever.
  67. You lot changed my world with one kiss.
  68. Thinking nearly you makes my twenty-four hours because that is how much I love y'all.
  69. You are my gift from heaven.
  70. Every time you say cheerio, I feel so deplorable. Stay here tonight?
  71. You look so sexy after a conditioning.
  72. I wish I had your sense of humor.
  73. I found my perfect partner in yous.
  74. If ever I am confused well-nigh something, I recall about what you lot would do in my place. That ever helps.
  75. You are such an interesting human. I never get tired of hearing y'all speak.
  76. Yous know and so much about everything.
  77. How are you lot so skillful at everything?
  78. You look so good that the other girls in a room get jealous of me.
  79. You lot are so sweet and caring.
  80. You spoil me crazy.
  81. I love the way you lot spoon me in bed.
  82. No ane tin can sympathize me as well as you practise.
  83. How do you know everything? You seem to have answers to everything that I ask y'all.
  84. You are then smart.
  85. Your surprises are the best.
  86. Y'all pamper me so much. Fifty-fifty my parents haven't pampered me as much as you do.
  87. You look so sexy; all the girls are checking you lot out.
  88. Yous are every daughter'south dream man.
  89. I think this was the best date I ever had.
  90. I enjoy spending time with you lot more than anything else in the world.
  91. When I am in your arms, the world seems perfect.
  92. I can't wait to get into bed with you this night!
  93. It is so hard to keep my hands off you lot.
  94. Did nosotros just spend a whole evening together? How time flew!
  95. I wish I could freeze the moment you kiss me.
  96. My life has become magical because of you.
  97. I never believed in dearest at offset sight…. until I met you.
  98. You're cute and sexy, can I keep y'all?
  99. I was thinking about you concluding night and couldn't slumber.
  100. You lot are going to be the earth'southward all-time father 1 day.
  101. You amaze me every day.
  102. Your text messages brand me smile.
  103. You are the support that saw me through all my adept and bad times. I am so grateful.
  104. I cannot imagine my life without y'all.
  105. Nosotros are lucky for each other.
  106. Let's create some memories.
  107. When I look into your optics, I can see only love for me in them.
  108. I will never always finish loving y'all.
  109. Forever isn't long enough to exist with you.

Romantic things to say to your boyfriend

  1. Your barrel looks awesome in those jeans.
  2. You look so handsome.
  3. Will yous wrap your artillery effectually me? Considering that is what I have been waiting for all day.
  4. Gosh, I missed you lot and so much! It feels so much amend when you are with me.
  5. Y'all olfactory property awesome.
  6. If but I could kiss yous through my phone.
  7. You expect only like Tom Cruise when you put on those shades.
  8. Let me give you lot a large hug.
  9. Let'due south stay in and society pizza tonight.
  10. I honey that feeling I go when I see your smile.
  11. Allow's brand a program with your friends this weekend.
  12. Your dominate was impressed past your terminal presentation. I am certain y'all will accident him away this time, too.
  13. I trust you.
  14. Our favorite song came on the radio on my bulldoze dorsum habitation. Wanna dance with me tonight?
  15. When you smile, my unabridged world stops.
  16. Get out and enjoy yourself with your friends.
  17. Here is your beer and your football game. Enjoy!
  18. I'm here to mind if you lot want to talk virtually it.
  19. I could just stay here all day and night, with my head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat.
  20. Sorry, you had such a stressful 24-hour interval. Want that back rub I promised?
  21. Are you feeling amend now?
  22. Why are yous feeling depression? Your meme is hilarious, no matter what people think!
  23. Yous take made me a happier person.
  24. I love the way you lot look at me. Especially when y'all think I am non looking.
  25. Permit'south spend the remainder of our lives together.
  26. You have the power to plough bad days into amazing days.
  27. When you are with me, I tin can exist myself.
  28. Your pilus is so amazing I want to run my fingers through it all day.
  29. When I wake up in the morning and run across y'all beginning is the best part of my day.
  30. Y'all are the Ken to my Barbie.
  31. Yous make every day a skilful day.
  32. I miss you in my sleepless solitude. I am craving your touch.
  33. I am only fond to you, and I know this is good for me.
  34. You lot are the man of my dreams.
  35. I must give thanks your mom and dad for bringing you into this globe.
  36. I am then glad we met and are together. Y'all are really something special.
  37. I promise I will never permit you down.
  38. We are soulmates. Never dubiousness information technology for a 2d. I feel it in my bones.
  39. You made my day better, and then you deserve this entire tub of water ice cream.
  40. Thanks for making me believe in truthful love.
  41. I wish we could become dorsum in fourth dimension and so that I could meet you sooner and we could spend more time together.
  42. I desire to know everything about you, and I have forever for that.
  43. The more I get to know y'all, the more I love you.
  44. Y'all are such a gentleman.
  45. I never want to let you lot become.
  46. Yous listen to me then patiently e'er.
  47. Yous always know how to make me grinning, fifty-fifty when I am in the worst of moods.
  48. There is nix more special in this earth than the warmth that comes with your embrace.
  49. I want to spend my forever with y'all.
  50. I dearest your smell, and your shirt reminds me of you. That is exactly why I am wearing information technology right now.
  51. I think that my superpower is that I can make you happy,which makes me feel on top of the earth.
  52. Are you lot a magician? Considering when y'all are with me, you make everything else disappear.
  53. I didn't know I had then much dear to give until I met you.
  54. Thanks for sharing your beloved with me.
  55. This moment is magical. It is just you and me.
  56. God sent His most perfect, most handsome affections to fill my life with happiness.
  57. Our relationship is proof that the best things in life are unplanned.
  58. Y'all make me feel like a princess.
  59. If I could control fourth dimension, I would freeze this moment and be in your arms forever.
  60. Your eyes brand me go weak in the knees.
  61. You are so intelligent.
  62. I love watching you talk nearly something you are passionate about.
  63. I but went to the kitchen and started missing you.
  64. I love holding your hand.
  65. I will always be there by your side.

Funny things to say to your boyfriend

  1. Tea, java, or me?
  2. Do yous remember you lot will be able to match the expectations of your princess?
  3. My torso starts acting funny when I run into you. What sorcery is this?
  4. Where are you hiding your imperfections?
  5. From which school did you learn to become such a good lover?
  6. If looking skillful were a crime, you would have been arrested several times a day.
  7. I can't concentrate on your words when I am bugged past your face up. Don't repeat stuff; I am not going to hear them anyway.
  8. Y'all await skillful today. Met a new girl at piece of work?
  9. I can't believe you lot look then good even when you are sick.
  10. I am sorry I am looking like a scarecrow today. I tried my all-time to expect good, but I gave upward when I thought of your perfect confront because I cannot friction match upwards anyway.
  11. We await so good together. A bit because of you but mainly because of me.
  12. Even the moon is imperfect. So why are you lot so perfect?
  13. What have you done with your pilus? If you remember you are looking like Ryan Reynolds, then you are absolutely right.
  14. If yous gild pizza tonight, I am at your service.
  15. Allow's become to see that home we both liked. Maybe, our grandchildren will stay there anytime!
  16. Why practice you grinning so oftentimes? Information technology makes me lose my train of idea.
  17. Do you lot remember the outset time you came home, and you got Vodka for me? That was the day I decided you were my soulmate.
  18. I am non perfect, and neither are you. We are the perfect imperfect couple.
  19. My artillery are open wide for y'all. Come soon, baby, they are waiting for y'all.
  20. I was having pizza, merely information technology made me call back of you, so now I am ordering more pizza considering who tin can say no to you or pizza?
  21. Where would y'all be without my superb bargaining skills?
  22. I am the best thing that happened to you lot, so I expect some kisses tonight.
  23. Are y'all a magnet? Because you attract me and then much.
  24. What do you say for a weekend out? Simply you and your friends so that I get some peace effectually the firm.
  25.  You are just too good to be true.
  26. Are you a drug? You make me feel loftier as a kite.
  27. If you are macaroni, I am your cheese. Together, we make a peachy philharmonic.

1. How tin I make my boyfriend grinning?

Sometimes, simple gestures are plenty to brand your special someone grinning. Paying attending to what they are wearing, giving compliments, appreciating their efforts, giving them space, getting intimate, cracking jokes, and being yourself are some of the best things you can do to put a smile on his face.

2. How tin can I melt my boyfriend's eye?

Yous can melt his heart by taking him on a surprise engagement, gifting a gadget or a canteen of vino, cooking his favorite meal, spending time with him, cuddling, or simply watching some of his favorite shows together. These elementary yet mannerly gestures can strengthen and enrich your relationship.

Information technology is of import that you express your feelings to your significant other once in a while to keep the communication potent and as well to rekindle the romance. You can brand use of this list of things to say to your boyfriend in such times. For example, sending him cute messages or romantic texts when yous are away and letting him know that he is on your listen goes a long fashion in the human relationship and makes him experience special. Yous can also try to add together humor to your texts and brighten up his solar day.

Key Pointers

  • Say cute things to your boyfriend such as 'Yous stone my world' or 'I'm thinking about you' to pull him an inch closer to you lot.
  • You may use romantic phrases such every bit 'You lot are my world' or 'You make me blush' to make him fall for y'all all over again.
  • To add together some sense of humour to your relationship, you may share funny things such as 'I'm attracted to y'all like a magnet.'

The following ii tabs change content below.

Shikha is a writer-turned-associate editor at MomJunction. Her cadre interest lies in writing articles that guide couples through their courting to marriage and parenthood. She also specializes in baby names. Existence a postgraduate in Human Resource, she likes agreement people and their relationships. This reflects in her human relationship articles, where she deals with both the rosy and the grayness side... more